I found that Super Hero in my Mirror

When we find a lead role in a movie with all leading qualities and without whom the Movie cannot sustain we give the Hero title to the actor so why not the title to given to a Mom who makes everything perfect for her child at right time. Well i feel Hero is a person who makes it a better place to live for people so for a child always the Hero will be his Mom until he gets fascinated by the fictious stories.



An Autism Mom a Superhero

It becomes quite obvious to understand the day to day needs of your child after all you be physically and emotionally attached with your child to know his needs and wants everytime but it's not easy to find the needs of an Autistic child as it is unpredictable and based upon the moods of the child. And I was not knowing how to act according to my child's mood swings. He was very hyperactive at times and all of a sudden becomes moody. When he is in a bad mood I don't know what disturbs him so bad within himself that he starts crying unnecessarily, yelling at every one. He becomes totally uncontrollable. Nobody is born Hero situations make them stronger and brave enough.



Stay calm and focused

I could never handle such situations before. Even though I don't like hurting my child. I had to be harsh on him to control him and I was unable to sleep that night thinking that I hurted my child. As every mother does I also got worried about my son that how can he manage his life in my absence. Then one day after a bad day I found myself strong and decided not to scold or beat him at all. His mood swings are part of his condition (ASD) I cannot make him responsible for that. I used to listen to him and not react anything whatever he does. It actually works but you need to be very pleasant and calm heartfully and slowly divert his mind by playing a music or getting him something that he loves. He should not understand that you are trying to divert him. This way actually works but you need to be very careful. My boy can read my mind. If I'm angry or sad he also will be the same. So I need to be happy internally otherwise it will not reflect in my face.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey of Faith begins with Sense

The Moment a child is born a Mother is born also so take care of both equally

Happiness in your Hands