If you can dream it you can do it!!

Each of us would have dreamt of little things in our childhood like Barbie doll, a Spiderman doll or a Remote car. Many of us wouldn't have experienced a rich lifestyle in childhood where all our wishes were fulfilled. But now if we think of those wishes of ours we feel silly.

I am definitely not getting into our childhood dreams where as I am talking about our dreams which we did fullfill and we feel proud about it. Traveling alone was my dream and also by flight. I thought in this busy life in which I hardly get time to watch TV so flying to some place is next to impossible for me. But just I was wondering how great it would be If I can fly alone. Technically not alone as there will be many fellow travelers in flight but all alone with out any dependency. But all of a sudden this happens to me.

One fine day I just saw some flight offers in Paytm and I felt like traveling to Mumbai to meet my sister. Now this might not be big thing for every one but was a dream awaiting to fulfill for me. I just checked with my Husband and he immediately booked tickets for my up and down journey. My Husband was a person who wanted me to Live life to the fullest. 


And finally I am traveling. It was an early morning flight and I did not want to miss any moment of this journey. I reduced the count of blinking my eyes and increased my camera clicks. Even though I'm little exited It's an amazing feeling. People who regularly travel may not face such an anxiety while traveling like I did.

 I sailed on the top of the clouds for few minutes. Was whispering to myself that it's not a dream it's true. The Sun did not rise yet and I'm enjoying each moment in the dawn above the clouds. I forgot all my problems which I have on earth for sometime and lived my dream.

I reached Mumbai Airport early within 2 hours and walked around Mumbai Airport, My sister and Brother-in-law were waiting for me outside. I met them and quickly got into an autoride to their appartment. Since they are also crazy and nature lovers we could get along well and made use of two complete days in discovering beauty of the city.

 Even though I really enjoyed Mumbai Juhu beach, Gateway of India, Shahrukh Khan's Mannat view and most importantly fun-filled time with my sister. We had delicious food cooked at home and also had some street food but 2 days of holiday was less fancy compared to 2 hours of flight journey which I loved the most.

Finally my Dream which may not be much ambitious or worth inspirational but still little things makes a difference as at the end of the day its all about how much you love doing things you dream.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” 

I did not plan to travel to Mumbai at all. I just dreamt about it and all of a sudden things happened to me. Don't ever think that we control our life. God is watching everything he knows what you desire and if it is genuine just a shower of blessing is enough to fulfill your dream. 

Faith in God and good people around you can make everything possible in your life. Let every thing happen to you .. Enjoy good things and learn from bad things.. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never take it for granted!!

Journey of Faith begins with Sense

To be an Autism Mom - Unconditional Love and Every day Advocacy