To be an Autism Mom - Unconditional Love and Every day Advocacy

The Moment you get to know that your kid is diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder you will be shattered and lose all hopes from life but it's the moment to regain strength and be a super power, as your child needs you the most with Unconditional Love. No one wishes to have their child to be Autistic but if it is what decided for you then accept the challenge and make it a better life for you and your child. 



You are your savior
You find lonely roads far and far forever and Everyone one starts isolating you. Because you are out to fulfill the desires of your child which is endless and forget everything and everyone else. I often wonder why everyone dislikes me at times but I realise that I am tired and tired always tired so I lost connect with people around me so how can I admire my child.
To be an autism mom may mean like often feeling overwhelmed with sadness that your child is burdened with a lot of struggles. But I woke up one day and thought that I have to be happy and energetic to bring him deal these struggles. It requires more and more energy and motivation which I will give myself.

Adore yourself to be your best
It is high time for any expectations from some one or something it's time to act. You are never young forever. Buckle your shoes and start counting back. Your child may expect you to run, jump and dance with him. Kids are wonderful and for them to turn to wonderful Human beings when they grow you need to give unconditional Love and caring. Nurture your child by showing them your life living at your best.


Wear an Armour of Happiness
I want to shout that I am also suffering with physical and mental difficulties due to stress and sleeplessness. I can't go for clinic for every thing and every time. My kid's behaviour on the day effects very badly when he sees my worried face. This factor made me realise that I need to be happy always to make him feel good. And this can't be simply shown to him. So I decided to be strong enough to deflect or absorb all that which effects me and causes me stress. It's never easy but I give my best shot in my life.

Speak to yourself and find the best solution
How do we keep everyone happy and moving forward while assessing all the moods, behaviors, and responsibilities of Little one? It is difficult to portrait of what it's like to manage the day-to-day life of a child with autism. But I hear my own voice saying it to me that If I am choosen for it it means I can do it. Go for it. Thumbs up!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journey of Faith begins with Sense

The Moment a child is born a Mother is born also so take care of both equally

Happiness in your Hands