How to make the most of every day Happy.. Self care

It was the most melodious music which I used to set my alarm tone but still the minute I hear that, my heart starts racing and as usual I got up with a stressful mind, left-over thoughts from previous day and highly ambitious life goals. Then I stopped for a minute and looked into my palms smiled and thanked God as I woke up healthy today.

Again I realised that it’s a new day with new opportunities. Looked at my child and told myself let’s have a Rocking day.

Most of us who see more challenges in life leave a lot of stress to our minds at the start of the day which doesn’t allow us to utilise the fullest energy. Let’s plan our day with a positive note make the most of it today. Here are few steps followed in my daily routine to make every day special.

#Wake up early

Early wake up is a great start to make it a complete day. This is the first step to win yourself and a day early started will be always the day well spent

#Kickstart your day with Yoga

Daily dose of Yoga with my son. Yoga has been known to cause Health and Happiness. It has physical and emotional benefits for people of all ages including children. Every child is special but my little one is little more special as he is Autistic. Teaching him yoga was initially difficult but now he enjoys accompanying me and is he actually doing it right is not my concern. That peaceful energy is one of the key reasons adults practice yoga, and that calm is great for kids too. That’s not the only benefit though. But let it be for time being to bring peace home.

Little progress each day may add upto big results. Yoga is the golden key that unlocks peace, tranquility and Joy.

#Juice + Love = Happiness

A fresh juice made out of Raisins and Dates soaked in water overnight which will give me a good nutritional punch for the day. That’s the next step for me and my Hero son to cheer up the day.

#First meal of the day

A good breakfast fuels you up and gets you ready for the day. I make a healthy South Indian breakfast like Dosa or idli for my child. If he likes breakfast it will show a positive impact for the whole day.

Autistic kids are obsessed and picky eaters. It’s great if they pick right food and it becomes their habbit and will not come out of the routine. Making them adjust to a new food is highly difficult which we need to do by not forcing him.

#Avoid Arguments

This is the mantra for the whole day. If this is followed then you can carry Happiness and Love with you always. Children get severe disturbance when they listen to Arguments. I believed this when I observed my son shouting loud when there was an instance of unwanted argument in the house

I am at a place in life where peace is a priority for me along with my child. It’s not so easy to finish an unexpected and unwanted argument but the the best way is to avoid it. To don’t need to attend every argument you are invited to.

#Rejoice with your family

As an Mom of my little Autistic kid it is a priority for me to play with him to make him feel Happy always but there’s something magical change I can find in him when he sees us laughing and playing together. Thats when I understood that being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful.

If the above pointers are taken care you can make life a paradise for yourself and your family. We become what we think about. If we think happy we will live happy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey of Faith begins with Sense

The Moment a child is born a Mother is born also so take care of both equally

Happiness in your Hands